Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are seeking an Account Executive to drive sales efforts across the UK. This position reports to the Senior Sales Director, EMEA, On-Demand Messaging within the Business Network business unit.
The OpenText On-Demand Messaging division is the world’s leading fax, email and SMS messaging and cloud-based solution provider.
You will consistently meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals (cloud contract value, license, hardware, professional services).
You are great at:
• Generating demand for On-Demand Messaging products, solutions and services through smart prospecting and lead generation activities and sales campaigns
• Driving sales of OpenText’s On-Demand Messaging software licenses and cloud services to achieve quota; accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis
• Developing and executing business plan, account plans, strategy and tactics (updated on a quarterly basis) to generate revenue from assigned territory and/or account base in the UK.
• Building and managing relationships in medium to large sized companies, and articulate value proposition of On-Demand Messaging solutions to C-level and senior executives
• Executing consultative sales methodology and manage complex sales-cycles from lead identification to closure
• Forecasting sales opportunities and use CRM (Salesforce) system effectively, and own all aspects of account management and customer relationship in assigned territory/account base
• Contributing to achievement of company and team targets and goals
What it takes:
• Previous business development and sales experience in appropriate software or cloud services related industry. Email messaging, unified communications, telco or fax/copier knowledge is preferred.
• Understanding of business processes, business automation and the challenges organizations face sharing information with customers and business partners.
• Successful history of achieving sales through direct and indirect enterprise sales.
• Understanding of strategic selling and consultative selling processes, including demonstrated success participating and succeeding in strategic selling and consultative sales environments.
• Skilled at presenting complex technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through presentations, demonstrations and proposals.
• Self-motivation with demonstrated sales planning skills, sales leadership, time management, and project management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong oral and written English skills. Additional European languages an advantage.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.