Location: United Kingdom, ReadingApply Now
OpenText has developed a Center of Excellence for Account Development and this opportunity requires excellent English and German language skills, working with our CEM solutions based in Reading, UK. This role sits within a fast-paced, creative team working closely with Field Marketing and Sales to drive pipeline growth in enterprise-level accounts across our solution portfolio.
As an Account Development Representative for CEM, you will be joining a high-performing team required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects evaluating the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful incumbent will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media to promote our solutions through campaigns, thought leadership, events, etc.
It is important that you have a basic understanding of B2B lead generation and business development. If you are energetic, tech savvy, motivated and creative, this position will challenge and enhance your skillset.
You are great at:
Working with Field Sales counterparts to develop territory strategy
• Articulating business value through persona-based research, story-telling, social selling, etc.
• Qualifying and developing new contacts within defined prospect and customer accounts
• Performing opportunity discovery calls within the OpenText install base and prospect accounts to uncover existing and potential EIM projects
• Driving lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM – ideally Salesforce.
• Following up on Field Marketing activities in a timely, organised manner
What it takes:
• Prior proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment
• Relevant working experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to listen and understand a prospect’s business challenges
• Ability and willingness to learn in our fast-paced tech environment. Only constant is change.
• Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
• Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText solutions can help the client achieve their goals
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
• Must speak fluent German
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.