Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Reporting to Field Marketing, the Account Development Representative provides the link between Field Sales and Marketing in OpenText and are accountable for developing pipeline for Sales.
This involves developing qualified opportunities from account profiles, qualify and identify leads from Field Marketing and Account Development led campaigns and nurturing opportunities until Sales are ready to receive them. Account Development is not a Sales role, although involves working closely with the Sales teams.
In addition, you will promote OpenText events and to maintain accurate customer and contact information in Salesforce.com.
You are great at:
• Follow up of all incoming enquiries from phone, web and email.
• Conduct outbound opportunity development from account profiles. Develop account profiles while building customer/prospect relationships and engaging in opportunity discovery. Work with Sales teams and Field Marketing to develop Account Based Marketing plans for given accounts.
• Conduct outbound opportunity development as part of Field Marketing Campaigns: targeting specific personas, engage in opportunity discovery, by phone and email, recording progress and new information gathered about target personas.
• Follow up leads created by Field Marketing and develop into opportunities, recording progress in Salesforce.com
• Identify and assign new leads, track activity and maintain all information in Salesforce.com.
• Engage in campaign testing and piloting with selected groups of customers or prospects and provide feedback to Field Marketing and/or Sales
• Meet and where possible exceed individual goals set for pipeline and lead generation from both AD and FM lead sources.
• Promote and drive attendance to OpenText events.
What it takes:
• Previous experience of telemarketing, tele-prospecting, or other marketing support experience in a software or high technology company
• Excellent oral communication skills, especially via the telephone
• Ability to digest and understand campaign briefs and their associated enablement information
• Capable of planning and conducting outbound calls as part of a campaign and to work to a campaign schedule
• Strong customer empathy and customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team, including working with both Field Marketing staff and Sales people
• Experience with Microsoft Office & a contact management system. Salesforce.com experience is preferred but not essential
• Fluent German and English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.