Location: Netherlands, PuttenApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText AppWorks Platform is a browser-based platform that enables business users to develop model-driven, workflow-centric applications and to deploy these to the cloud.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer. In this role you will have the opportunity to continuously improve and enrich the low-code developer IDE of AppWorks Platform, that is offered as a SaaS application and deployed on customers’ premises. You will work across the entire software lifecycle of the product - responsible for design, development, testing and delivery of new features and functional extensions. You will join an experienced and highly motivated team that cooperates with 14 Scrum teams located in India, Netherlands, UK, US, and Canada. We apply Agile techniques such as Scrum, Continuous Integration and Test-Driven Development, to deliver high quality software that fits our customers’ needs. If you like the idea of improving yourself, challenging us, and developing products that are used by industry leaders, then this role is for you.
You are great at:
• Delivering high quality software that is performing, and robust
• Writing thorough automated tests for the software you develop
• Performing product design, analysis, and programming activities that may require extensive analysis
• Performing complex debugging and bug fixing of problems discovered by QA or any of our customers
• Decomposing work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months, in a Scrum context
What it takes:
• Solid experience in Java
• Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science, software engineering, or related fields
• Passion for architecture and products that users love to use
• Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Continuous Integration
• Team player with a focus on quality
• Ability to acquire new skills and techniques and effectively put these into practice
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.