Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a Global Software company advising our customers and enabling them to share information and knowledge. We have a 25-year+ history. We have over 12,000 employees in 120 office locations across the World. Open Text's software solutions include 300 products and are now used worldwide in over 100,000 organizations.
Open Text's partnership with SAP is a key function in the enterprise content management (ECM) strategy. SAP is re-selling several OpenText products and that relationship is continuously expanding with new solutions.
You are great at:
A SAP Consultant at OpenText will work on SAP related Open Text software and assume the leadership of consulting and implementation projects. You will manage projects, advising clients on Business Process Management (BPM) and SAP vendor Invoice management (VIM) by Open Text. This includes the following activities:
* Design, development and implementation of solutions
* Conduct workshops with clients, perform the analysis process at the customer including the driving of individual interviews of all stakeholders at the customer
* recording process, optimization and modelling of business
* Development and implementation of customized approaches - functional and technical
* Responsible for programming and implementation of processes and their tests
* Introduction and ensuring the efficient operation of the customer's workflow and support for productive round out your area of responsibility
What it takes:
* A degree in computer science or a comparable education
* Sound knowledge of SAP, SAP Workflow / SAP DMS, Materials Management (MM), Financial Accounting (FI)
* Development experience in ABAP or ABAP OO
* Basic know-how about business
* Good general IT understanding
* Very good knowledge of English.
* Good knowledge of German will be additional advantage.
* Customer focus and consultants performance
Locations: Poland, your office location is in Poznań.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.