Location: Poland, PoznanApply Now
As a Technical Consultant, you will work in a highly motivated team of IT experts in our Managed Services team. With a lot of personal responsibility, you will support our customers throughout Europe and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills and technical competence. Skills in English are required to work in our international environment.
You are great at:
Supporting our customers to smoothly run their systems based on OpenText software. This includes:
• Helping in everyday software use
• Analyzing incidents and solving problems
• Performing health checks and optimization of system operations
What it takes:
Technical background including:
• General knowledge of operating systems, including Unix and Windows Server systems
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Basic programming experience and knowledge of SAP and Exchange server
• Experience in working in a role of customer support consultant for large customers
• Knowledge of ITIL – ITIL v3 (2011) Foundation Certificate will be advantage
• Technical university degree is preferable, but we also value skilled IT enthusiast.
• Fluent communication in English
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.