Location: US, CA, PasadenaApply Now
If you love building powerful cyber security products that corporations and government agencies depend on, and thrive in a data-centric engineering organization, then we are looking for you. As a Senior Product Manager in the Security business unit, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced team and work cross-functionally to design, build, and launch the next generation of endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools, leveraging machine learning and deep forensic capabilities.
Opentext’s EnCase is the most widely deployed Forensic and EDR platform in the world. Law enforcement agencies and security firms have trusted EnCase to recover and analyze digital evidence in the prosecution of crimes, and to detect and remediate security breaches. This is an opportunity for a passionate, driven PM to lead a cutting-edge business and be rewarded for the success of its new offerings!
You are great at:
• Acquire (or bring) deep understanding of the Security market, stay current with buying and competitive trends, identify and define requirements to fill product gaps
• Evangelize and create buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for product vision
• Translate product strategy into detailed prototypes and stories for agile development
• Work with Marketing to develop product pricing and packaging strategies
• Collaborate with Sales and PS to ensure feedback into product roadmap and customer satisfaction
• Work closely with engineering to plan sprints and deliver short TTM products of high quality
• Evangelize product to customers, field and industry analysts to build awareness and mindshare
• Run customer and field advisory boards, presenting to C-level executives
What it takes:
• Demonstrable Product Management experience with multiple product launches under the belt
• Understanding of agile product management and engineering practices and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what it takes to define product functionality well
• Strong presentation, excellent written and verbal communication skills are a MUST!
• Collaborative mindset and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams
• MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
• Knowledge of EPP, EDR technologies and landscape
• Work experience at one of the vendors in the Gartner EPP or EDR MQ a big plus
• Technical familiarity with modern Big Data and machine learning techniques (e.g. Spark, MLLib, Deep Learning, Tensorflo) would be very useful
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act