Location: France, ParisApply Now
The Junior Technical Consultant in the Architecture Practice will be engaged on the implementation of OpenText solutions to customers. The focus is on the technical implementation and installation of the infrastructure part of the project.
The role is centered on delivery, either on site, remotely or in the OpenText cloud. The consultant will primarily be responsible for the installation and technical implementation of OpenText software, integrated in a team and guided by a Lead Architect.
The role requires the consultant to work towards a billable utilization target of 74% of available hours.
The role is customer facing and requires interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to the project team of the customer and OpenText, both orally and in writing.
There will be travel to national and occasionally international locations.
The consultant will also possess a basic understanding of project planning and commercial aspects of a project.
You are great at:
• Consulting with existing and new customers
• Assisting in requirements gathering activities
• Participate and technical and functional design activities
• Deliver OpenText technology to customers
• Interact with both customer and internal OpenText project team
• Contribute to bids requiring professional input as well as providing estimating expertise during the sales cycle.
• Deliver according to the project management standards and quality checks used within Open Text Professional Services
What it takes:
A sound understanding of basic infrastructure technologies:
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL)
•First experiences in working as an IT Consultant, preferred in technical installations
•Experience with OpenText software are welcome
•Fluent English both spoken and written
•Willingness to travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.