Location: France, ParisApply Now
As information is the new currency in a digital first world, playing a fundamental role in empowering the digital enterprise through innovation, growth and opportunity, the mission of OpenText is to prepare its customers for the digital first world.
You are great at:
The Account Executive role at OpenText Business Network France is focused firmly on capturing profitable Cloud revenues at selected named large Accounts. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships, this individual will focus on exceeding client expectations. Candidates must demonstrate a strong understanding of the region, the customer base as well as the client’s business and organization together with an informed view of their future direction & business challenges in the marketplace.
This position requires a motivated and very driven individual capable of identifying opportunities through analysis of Open Text’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers. With a strong understanding of OpenText Business Network services, together with a thorough knowledge of the relevant industry sector, applicants must be able to demonstrate previous success of sales and selling at all levels, including Business & IT C-Level Executives.
You are great at:
• Formulating and implementing a coherent Business Plan for a selected list of named accounts in the territory that effectively helps to drive and support both our expansion/diversification and which ultimately helps to underpin our future strategic growth.
• Achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual targets within the list of defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to you, to ensure OpenText captures market share and profit goals. The appointee will also be required to produce and maintain regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports in salesforce.com whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan.
• Actively engaging, leading and motivating stakeholders within OpenText, e.g. Solution Consultants, Professional Services, Account Development Representatives and other roles who are able to support the sales process such as deal management, legal and finance teams.
• Harnessing and developing a clear account strategy and introducing, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives to take the business from a market leader to a dominant player.
What it takes:
• Operating at all levels both inside and outside the organization, the AE will be able to design and execute programs that make a fundamental difference to business growth and profitability.
• A stable career history and the ability to show good and successful tenure at companies is required.
• Demonstrable track record of being able to develop and articulate value in Supply Chain, Procurement and Order to Cash domains will be a pre-requisite.
• Proven ability to close large cloud and/or Managed Services contracts.
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate OpenText engagement teams through clear communication of Account Plan objectives and goals.
• Proven ability to create differentiated and innovative solutions that support customers’ key business imperatives.
• Extremely competent communicator at all levels, well organized and decisive.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.