Function: Cloud Services
Location: France, ParisApply Now
This is an exciting Lead Consultant in Systems Integration opportunity to work in a growing, Business Network and Cloud Service Delivery.
The Lead Consultant (Systems Integrator) is responsible for design (and development) of solutions for OpenText/GXS Managed Services customers. Under direction of a Project Manager, the Systems Integrator will carry out client implementations in the hosted Managed Services environment. Extensive use of open communications standards such as ftp, http, AS2, SFTP will be required as part of the implementation activities. Integration tasks will be performed in a Linux environment using a combination of communication gateway, message translation engine & service-based Architecture. Excellent written and oral communications skills in English required.
You are great at:
• Identify and design Managed Services solution to ensure it meets user requirements and specifications
• Configure Enterprise relationships and Application Integrator trading partnerships
• Work with Project Management to development functional specifications
• Interact with mapping development teams to create and execute Customer Acceptance Test Plans
• Deploy mappings on Pre-Production and Production Environments
• Create and review design documents for Solutions Management/Production Support handoffs
• Stabilize Managed Service Solution for turnover to Production Support.
• Interaction with clients & their trading partner communities.
• Ability to work on multiple projects & sometimes with tight schedules
What it takes:
• In depth knowledge in service-based Architecture
• Knowledge about micro services
• OT Enterprise/Application Integrator Experience
• Strong EDI experience
• Oracle, SQL, Perl and UNIX scripting web methods / Web Services implementation experience.
• Hands on and Strong Knowledge of communications standards such as VANs, ftp, AS2, http, is a must.
• Hands on in any of the mapping tools
• Hands on and strong Knowledge of EDI standards format e.g. EDIFACT/TRADACOMS/X12/XML/IDOCs/CSV/VDA etc
• Knowledge of ERP system (SAP/ORACLE etc)
• BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline
• Systems analysis, design, integration and development experience
• Hands on experience of Strong Unix/Linux, and scripting (Perl and shell) experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
• Any additional European language (German, French etc) is a definite plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.