Function: Cloud Services
Location: Germany, HuerthApply Now
The Lead Analyst performs as a subject matter expert to support GXS Professional Services implementations interpreting business requirements and producing technical specification for map development. Provides overall leadership to analyst and mapping teams by setting priorities, technical direction and ensuring consistent quality deliverables and best practices are followed. Works with management on project proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules. Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
The Lead Analyst provides consulting services to clients on business application requirements needed to support trading partner EDI / Electronic Commerce requirements and translate client’s business requirements into technical specifications to be used by offshore developers to build translation maps. Communicates on a day-to-day basis with client management and technical resources, GXS project management and other GXS team members. Having created map specifications the Lead Analyst is responsible for monitoring and managing quality of the maps delivered, providing leadership to the mapping and analyst team on best practices, reviewing project team deliverables for technical consistency and approving prior to client review.
You are great at:
• Communicating and managing priorities across multiple complex projects.
• Provide leadership to analyst and mapping teams by setting priorities, technical direction and ensuring consistent quality deliverables and best practices are followed.
• Taking ownership and working through non-standard problems through to resolution
• Performing all job functions independently with minimal direction and supervision
• Working cross-functionally to define implementation design and functional requirements
What it takes:
• Knowledge of EDI standards (EDIFACT, TRADACOMS, X12, VDA, XML), and B2B integration
• Knowledge of EDI Mapping processes and Map Specifications
• Consultancy experience and ability to facilitate client workshops
• Must have the ability to interpret business process requirements and produce technical specifications, project documentation and coordinate development activities with global development teams
• Experience of Providing consulting services to customer on complex mapping correlations based on EDI / Electronic Commerce best practices
• Experience of Providing consulting services to customer on business application requirements needed to support trading partner EDI / Electronic Commerce requirements
• Can work on multiple and complex projects concurrently
• Assign work to analysis and mapping teams
• Assist in identifying and resolving issues during unit and customer acceptance testing
• Can document status reports and escalate issues to the Delivery Manager
• Experience of sales cycle activities
• Proven experience of customer or technology related projects as a business analyst in a customer interfacing role
• Business-level written and spoken French and English (mandatory)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.