Location: Canada, ON, OttawaApply Now
Enablement is a key part of OpenText Marketing’s mission to increase sales effectiveness and market relevance. The Enablement Team is responsible for the development and delivery of industry-focused, product, and other enablement material necessary to ensure an effective, knowledgeable sales force. We apply a visual storytelling approach to e-learning courses to ensure maximum engagement and retention.
The primary goal of this role is to create compelling, effective e-learning courses for sales. We focus on value, pitches, buyers, and differentiators. This involves working with various resources in Product Marketing, Product Management, Presales and other areas to gather needed information, then transforming that content to meet our framework and ensure a great learning experience. The material provided by the various experts varies in format and style, so the ability to extract key messages and create professional, compelling courses that promote learning and retention is key.
You are great at:
• Work with key stakeholders to determine course needs and priorities.
• Connect with various resources to collect all source content required to create a complete, effective course that meets the framework guidelines.
• Create a visually compelling, professional course that promotes maximum engagement and retention.
• Create the course in our LMS system, test, and then publish.
• Maintain ongoing report of projects and status.
What it takes:
• 5+ years in sales enablement for a technology company.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and creating professional, compelling presentations. Examples of will be required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Articulate Storyline and Photoshop, learning management systems, Camtasia, or similar preferred.
• Must have excellent writing and communication skills and be able to work with stakeholders at various levels.
• Strong proof-reading skills.
• Looking for someone who is self-directed and good at motivating people, as much of what we do may compete with their other “primary” responsibilities.
• Experience with B2B software is strongly preferred. Specific experience with ECM, CEM, eDiscovery, analytics or security applications is helpful.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.