Location: Canada, Virtual CanadaApply Now
As a Captiva Consultant, you will work closely together with other Professional Service Consultants in
the delivery of OpenText engagements, as well as with the Account Executives, Solution/Business
Consultants, and Strategic Partners throughout the sales and delivery cycles. This position is
focused on Enterprise accounts. The Captiva Consultant is a customer facing role.
Activities of this position include: delivering solutions and value presentations to a mixed audience of technical, business, operations, and management staff; providing technical leadership of design, implementation and delivery of projects; providing technical and functional guidance during the sales cycle; meeting internal standards and best practices for consistency, high quality project delivery. This role may also serve as a mentor to more junior consultants.
You are great at:
• Delivery of Professional Services engagements with high quality.
• Demonstrate technical leadership on OpenText’s Captiva Capture software line of business, by deploying software and building solutions for customers.
• Provide technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a wide range of Captiva Capture designs.
• Ability to understand and translate customer business requirements into a system that best utilizes Captiva product functionality.
• Collaborate across customers’ organizations – business and IT, from technology infrastructure to decision makers to users and system administrators.
• Work in conjunction with OpenText colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues.
• Generate high-quality project documentation, including, but not limited to: technical architecture, design, test plans, installation and knowledge transfer documentation.
• Participate in code reviews, testing process, and certification of software solutions.
• Deliver application customizations and technical implementations using OpenText’s proven project methodology.
• Provide technical expertise to troubleshoot and resolve escalated or troubled projects.
• Work with OpenText Sales teams to clearly communicate and sell the value of OpenText's Captiva solutions offerings to customers and prospects.
What it takes:
• Proficient with Captiva Capture with Advanced Recognition, including latest versions and at least two previous versions.
• Proficient with Captiva Designer: Configuration of Profiles including Image Processing, Image Conversion, Document Types, Import and Export.
• Development and configuration of: CaptureFlow Processes with Captiva Designer including, but not limited to: End to end configuration of all CaptureFlow Steps, UIM Scripting with C# and Profile Scripting.
• Configuration of Security related to Captiva: Microsoft SQL Server, Client Modules, Services, Web Clients and Web Services Hosting, ACLs, Communication Security Settings, Data Security Settings and Captiva Administrator Roles and Permissions Lists.
• Proficient with Captiva Recognition Project Development: Advanced recognition including templates, index families, free form rules, Integrated scripting and debugging.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a technical role.
• A solid grasp of a variety of technologies that include development languages, tools, web-based technology and knowledge of software industry relating to many aspects of OpenText Captiva solutions.
• Ability to interact with technical resources and respond confidently to technical questions.
• A strong presence, technical depth and breadth, and exceptional presentation skills are a must.
• Ability to communicate clearly in a written format.
• This is a revenue generating position.
• Familiarity with the consulting profession.
• Travel is a requirement of this position.
• The ideal candidate will be proficient in conversing, reading and writing in French.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.