Location: US, MA, NorwoodApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a smart and talented software engineer to join and lead the OpenText Documentum D2 Product Development organization. In this role you will have the opportunity to work in a product and research oriented environment where Developers are dedicated to solving customer problems. You will contribute to either our Content Management suite of software or some of our new cloud-based products that will be released to the marketplace over the next few months. You will work across the entire software lifecycle of these products—from design, to development, and through release—using a variety of languages. We are an agile development team with close cooperation across development, quality assurance, documentation, and project management. If you have a passion for technology and like the idea of developing products that are industry leaders, you could be a good fit.
You are great at:
• Having a love for technology at all levels: architecture, design, implementation, test, and deployment.
• Delivering high quality software that is scalable, high-performing, and robust.
• Decomposing work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months as a part of Scrum’s framework.
• Writing thorough tests for all software that is developed.
• Utilizing analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of enterprise product development experience
• Good knowledge on algorithm design and analysis, including knowledge of data structures and design patterns
• Relevant experience with Java
• Experience working with at least one of the following application server is strongly preferred: Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle application server/web logic, web sphere
• Experience/knowledge with Restful API is strongly preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act