Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
With our IoT and Identity Platform for digital business transformation we take the OpenText Business Network to new heights securely connecting ecosystems of people, system and things to enable new service offerings, optimize operations, develop new business models and ultimately enable the connected economy year.
As an Senior Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
• Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
• Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
• Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
• Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
• Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
• You have a track record of many years of B2B selling across the Enterprise, ideally in the area of IoT, IAM and/or Middleware.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
• You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
• Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
• Fluency in German and English in word and written.
The position can either be located in one of our offices in Germany or will be homeoffice-based in Germany.
We offer a wide variety of group benefits to our employees, e.g. meal benefits (canteen card or daily food vouchers), Unterstützungskasse, Fitness & Wellness Reimbursement, free of charge underground parking, good access to the public transport network, Business Travel Insurance, Educational Assistance & Professional Memberships support, fun and sports events and many other advantages!
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.