Function: Technical Support
Location: Germany, GrasbrunnApply Now
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Renewals this position is focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth. Quoting, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing renewals are primary responsibilities. Strong organizational skills and the ability to accurately forecast are required, concurrently the incumbent will be responsible for identifying and conducting gap analysis and process improvement.
You are great at:
• Providing exceptional service by reaching out via phone on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
• Consulting with internal sales teams to prepare renewal quotes, overcome objections through process of negotiation and adjust quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
• Maintaining and updating reporting systems used for research and providing accurate forecasts within a sales support territory
• Cultivating strong business relationships with the Account Executives and other stakeholders
• Developing ongoing lead generation and pipeline through innovation and customer insight to gain new maintenance renewal contracts, while continuously selling the high value of OpenText’s support programs
• Becoming a trusted advisor for the Customer for their support needs. Cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
• Utilizing departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
• Taking ownership of the contracts assigned to you. A strong sense of urgency is required to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
• Demonstrating high attention to detail to review and process incoming purchase orders and payments.
• Consistently looking to enhance the renewal process and procedures while working to achieve an exceptional team environment.
What it takes:
• 1 – 2 years’ experience working in a sales oriented, lead generation or renewals environment
• University/College degree within a related discipline or equivalent work experience
• Exceptional communication both written and verbal, with the ability to listen and understand client needs and focus the content
• Ability to think outside the box when researching leads for expanding new maintenance contracts and finding new and creative ways to show how OpenText products can help the client achieve their goals
• Strong desire in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with client
• Ability to work cross functionally with a dynamic team who rely on each other to achieve overall corporate goals
• Goal-oriented, positive, a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Track record of autonomy, ownership and execution
• Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
• Proven experience working in a fluid environment that is ever growing and changing
We offer a wide variety of group benefits to our employees, e.g. meal benefits (canteen card or daily food vouchers), pension fund (Unterstützungskasse), Group Direct Insurance, Fitness & Wellness Reimbursement, free of charge underground parking, good access to the public transport network (S4/Vaterstetten), Business Travel Insurance, Educational Assistance & Professional Memberships support, fun and sports events and many other advantages!
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.