Function: Cloud Services
Location: Germany, MunichApply Now
As a Sr. Client Manager (m/f/x) you will be responsible in further developing the offerings for Application Managed Services in the OpenText Cloud and continuous business improvement for our existing customers. You work closely with other teams at OpenText to scope and size Cloud offerings, based on OpenText best practices and tailored to customer needs.
With your previously acquired knowledge you feel safe in an ITIL driven environment, the complexity of the infrastructure and various application solution with its services and capacity planning is the challenge you are looking for. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients.
You are great at:
• Understanding complex application solutions necessary for successful operations
• Working efficiently also under time pressure
• Being creative in finding good solution approaches
• Understanding Cloud aspects in all its flavours (SaaS, Managed Private Cloud)
• Being flexible and always willing to expand your knowledge
What it takes:
• Technical university/college degree (ideally in computer science)
• Numerous years of IT experience in lieu of degree
• Very good commercial understanding and proven experience
• A high level of commitment, and the ability to swiftly apply new technologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluently in English, German as a plus
• Time management skills that enable effective prioritization
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.