Location: Germany, MunichApply Now
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products which your customers love. You will join a dynamic team dedicated to the intersection between eco systems and industry solutions.
Your main assignment will be Extended ECM for Government which provides a digital file that suits the requirements of a modern, digital administration in central and local government authorities.
The product is a solution with enterprise content management capabilities, such as document management, file plans, records management and collaboration, which supports the requirements to meet government laws and standards.
Together with R&D and the go-to-market teams, you will drive the design, build and roll-out of products and services which deliver OpenText’s vision and strategy.
You are great at:
• Gaining a deep understanding of business processes in public sector, file plans and records management requirements to identify their needs and ways to fulfill these with our portfolio.
• Interacting globally with key customer and sales and services to share expertise and build awareness and understanding
• Collaborating with our worldwide Product Management and go-to-market teams to coordinate product roadmap and to support go-to-market activities
• Maintaining the product backlog and defining the roadmap in context of our Enterprise Information Management stack
• Working closely with our global R&D teams to deliver according to roadmap and business plan with a short time-to-market
What it takes:
• Experience in understanding customer’s complex business problems in public sector and understanding how to improve their business processes and comply with national and international standards
• Proven ability in managing a successful product through its entire lifecycle both, from a technical and business perspective
• Strong communication skills for interacting with business and technical stakeholders
• Experience in the agile software development of enterprise software - on premise and in the cloud
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.