Location: Germany, MunichApply Now
The Lead Training Consultant works as a member of the Learning Services team, and as an individual trainer to create, update and deliver advanced technical and end-user OpenText product training at customer and/or reseller sites as well as training customers, resellers and OpenText staff at OpenText sites. This person participates in both training delivery and business development thus proactively acquiring customers.
You are great at:
• Deliver lectures, answer questions and assist during student exercises.
• Preparing offers and educating customers about the curriculum
• Preparing post-course reports.
• Works with clients to develop and deliver advanced and customized OpenText training courses.
• Designs and writes course exercises and examples.
• Writes and edits course content (using word processing software, an HTML editor, and similar software).
• Researches new product functionality.
• Manage the setup and configuration of software in the classroom at Open Text sites, customer sites and regional training facilities.
• May be required to provide feedback for performance reviews.
• Fulfill specific duties around the SAP related delivery
• Raise Learning Services awareness amongst internal groups, primarily sales and services
What it takes:
• Minimum two years previous adult education experience
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills
• Solid understanding of Internet concepts and use
• Strong knowledge of SAP, HTML, XML, Java, C++, OScript, or a similar object-oriented language
• Solid understanding of relational database concepts
• Excellent writing skills
• Minimum two years course development experience would be an asset
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• The position requires a Bachelor’s degree, College diploma or equivalent experience.
• General office environment with a requirement for the Technical Instructor to travel to customer sites to deliver training about 60% - 70% of the time.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.