Location: Germany, MunichApply Now
Take the next step in your career and get into the driver’s seat. You can be the product manager who designs and delivers our best in class Capture and Information Extraction capabilities to the SAP market. Join our dynamic and fast-paced international team as the owner of our market-leading OCR products. Drive further adoption of the latest technology trends like Cloud services, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for someone with a passion to be an evangelist for these solutions.
You are great at:
• Staying on top of market trends, technology advances and competitive offerings.
• Driving a compelling product strategy and vision and conveying this information to key global customers and partners.
• Translating market and customer requirements into a product roadmap and working closely with our global R&D teams to deliver according to a business plan with short time-to-market windows
• Collaborating with worldwide product management and go-to-market teams to coordinate roadmaps and go-to-market activities
• Interaction with business and technical stakeholders both internal and external facing like engineers, consultants, sales representatives, partners and customers.
• Presenting in workshops and on international customer events
What it takes:
• Proven ability to manage products through their entire lifecycle or similar senior project management experience working with diverse teams.
• Experience in agile software development approach and tools and insight into lifecycle of cloud-based software.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate technical jargon into quantifiable business benefits (and vice versa).
• Good understanding of processes and transactions in SAP S/4HANA in one or several modules. Insight into Accounts Payable, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and knowledge of SAP technology like ABAP, Fiori, SCP is a plus.
• Experience in Optical Character Recognition, document classification and data extraction technologies and insight into new technologies like cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligent is not a must, but a plus.
• Fluent in English, Good German languages skills (or willingness to acquire)
• Able to do international travel
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.