Location: Germany, MunichApply Now
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products which your customers love. You will join a dynamic team dedicated to the advancing the state-of-the-art in Capture technology, including: OCR, ICR, document classification and data extraction.
Your main assignment will be our capture recognition technologies that are embedded in OpenText products and industry solutions, in addition to being sold via OEM to other Capture solution vendors.
Together with R&D and the go-to-market teams, you will drive the design, build and roll-out of products and services which deliver OpenText’s vision and strategy.
You are great at:
• Staying on top of market trends, technology advances and competitive offerings.
• Creating and maintaining a compelling product strategy, vision and roadmap in context of our Capture stack, and conveying this information to executives as well as to key global customers and partners
• Following defined processes to manage software releases from inception to launch and leading cross-functional groups to resolve issues
• Collaborating with our worldwide Product Management and go-to-market teams to coordinate product roadmap and support go-to-market activities
• Working closely with our global R&D teams to deliver according to roadmap and business plan with short time-to-market windows
What it takes:
• Proven ability in managing a successful product through its entire lifecycle; both, from a technical and business perspective
• Experience analyzing, evaluating and prioritizing numerous enhancement requests across multiple product lines to optimize for company objectives
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and translate technical jargon into quantifiable business benefits; strong communication skills for interacting with business and technical leaders
• Experience in agile software development of toolkits and embedded software; ability to prioritize and effectively manage a structured backlog while acting as the Product Owner
• Experience in Optical Character Recognition, document classification and data extraction technologies, imaging, form recognition, or other capture experience desirable
• Several years of software product management experience highly desirable
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, MBA degree a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.