Location: India, MumbaiApply Now
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is also responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Developing and delivering product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responding to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.
What it takes:
• 10 to 14 years’ of experience in a customer-facing technical role, ideally in a presales capacity in a solution selling\value based selling environment Experience with using Enterprise Content management and Business process management .
• Fluency in the competitive landscape and analytics ecosystem
• Excellent written and oral communications skills coupled with strong presentation skills and the ability to influence
• Ability to work on a wide range of problems with diverse scope & complexity
• Self starter, with ability to work independently as well as in groups settings with minimum supervision; be a strong contributor within a team environment.
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models, and issues.
• Intellectual curiosity; you can easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers. Along with a passion for continuous learning
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.