Location: Canada, QC, MontrealApply Now
The Consultant will be responsible for implementing an Enterprise Content Management solution, assisting customers with the proper sizing and scaling of the architecture and performing the installations and configurations of the solution. The Consultant understands customer requirements and advises customer on solution options. They will be responsible for bringing their expertise to the customer situation during the installation and configuration of the software. Will also apply business skills and consulting methodologies to collect and analyze data. Exhibits a broad knowledge of all service offerings within OpenText working with other team members to grow and extend knowledge as the product offering extends in features and settings. Scopes the specialized portion of engagements and provides expertise during proposal preparations.
You are great at:
• Providing advice and guidance on the proper sizing of an architecture.
• Delivering on the specifications, standing up, testing and validating complex installations.
• Working on complex problems that may require research and deep knowledge of the solution and address broad design issues for future projects.
What it takes:
• 3+ years of architecture experience with demonstrated skills in analytical problem-solving environments.
• 2+ years’ experience with OpenText Content Suite
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational and planning skills.
• Proficiency with Oracle, SQL databases, network architecture, firewalls, extranet security, virtual environments, backup and high available structures.
• General knowledge of web servers, browsers and other internet applications
• Experience using Windows 20xx preferred with general knowledge with Unix/HP-UX/Sun Solaris, Linux
• The candidate should have good communication skills and be willing to travel (up to 75%). Majority of the travel will be within North America.
• Bachelors or advanced degree preferably related to Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
• French language skills would be an advantage.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability or race. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com.