Location: Mexico, Mexico CityApply Now
This partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of selected Managed Partners in the Latin America region this role is responsible for the execution of the company’s partner strategy, developing plans focused on pipeline generation, marketing and enablement, and driving alignment with Field Marketing and Sales teams across Latin America. This role is critical to the success of the Latin America region, identifying, developing and driving pipeline with Managed Partners and to discover and deliver incremental, partner-originated revenue opportunities for the region.
Reporting to the Director, Alliances and Channels, Americas, the Partner Account Manager, will apply insight and planning to drive OpenText industry and technology propositions with selected managed partners in order to generate a pipeline of incremental sales opportunities in support of Field Sales revenue goals. The Partner Account Manager, will support sales opportunities, marketing and services initiatives to create OpenText and Managed Partner regional alignment.
To achieve these objectives, the Partner Account Manager must work cross functionally through the various OpenText Sales, Marketing, Services and Support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the overall team goals.
You are great at:
• Working closely with the Latin America region Marketing organization to drive business and pipeline growth with partners in support of the Latin America region sales team
• Focusing on strategic partnerships and strong execution to build long term value and sustainable success for both OpenText and its managed partners.
• Contributing to the development of the Americas region Managed Partner Strategy and Business Plan working with the Sales Directors and other stakeholders across the business.
• Working closely with Field Marketing and Services Teams, to develop structured, enablement plans, and marketing campaigns focused on partner-originated pipeline generation.
• Working independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and team goals.
• Interfaces with Senior Management inside OpenText to drive closer engagement between our respective sales, field marketing, professional services and customer services teams.
• Understanding the Managed Partner political structure and builds senior executive champions to drive change and overcome hurdles.
• Interfacing with and shares best practices with other regional partner leads and stakeholders.
What it takes:
• Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Further technology and/or business education a plus.
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese
• Requires a minimum of several years of related software, sales and partner management experience.
• Previous enterprise software sales and management experience (both direct and indirect).
• Experience of working with large software vendors particularly SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft is attractive.
• Proven track record of managing partners as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships/ programs with demonstrable results.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Information Management or comparable market space, competitors, trends and related industries.
• Previous experience successfully partnering with SI’s. Especially Latin America regional SI's and technology partners such as SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.