Location: Australia, MelbourneApply Now
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualise the value proposition by building out customised demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and
You are great at:
• Working closely with Account Executives in the field to communicate Open Text value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Developing and delivering product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responding to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Meeting clients on solution consulting engagements.
• Delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
• The ability to work across business units and leverage different technologies and solutions from the wider OpenText EIM portfolio to grow and enhance the analytics specific solutions.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and a minimum of 5 years on Enterprise Information Management ideally within the Customer Experience Management space.
• Experience with Customer Communication Management (CCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Web Content Management (WCM), and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) are desirable.
• Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate complex concepts into customer issues, business models and IT solution strategies
• Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions experience in a presales or services capacity
• Hands on experience with enterprise grade template driven Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions
• Hands on experience with enterprise grade Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions
• Awareness of integration of CCM with and into leading business applications (ERP, CRM, etc.)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.