Location: Australia, MelbourneApply Now
As an OpenText CEM Account Executive you are a high caliber, proven executive who possess the ability to evangelize (sell the vision) the benefits of implementing globally recognized OpenText CEM portfolio to our customers. In doing so you will drive the sale of our CEM portfolio of solutions throughout our customers’ organization (their value chain).
Within your role you will be responsible for a number of named accounts or a territory that are both existing customers who already have implemented at least one OpenText solution component or net new prospects. Your function relative to these named accounts is to evangelize the associated benefits of implementing OpenText CEM solutions. To do this you need to understand your customer accounts by establishing key stakeholder relationships, conducting research specific to your customers business drivers, their value chain and testing your research/validating your research with your key stakeholder relationships within each customer.
With the validated information and utilizing OpenText ‘Impact tools and methodology’ you will create individual ‘Account and Opportunity Plans’ so that both you and internal OpenText stakeholders are able to understand a customer’s operating environment, political environment, information technology environment, acquisition process relative to buying solution software and finally feasibility requirements of intended OpenText CEM applications.
As an CEM Account Executive you demonstrate your leadership qualities by effectively augmenting OpenText’s cross functional teams including sales management, technical services, legal services, customer support and our partner organization in the resulting complex CEM solution sale and implementations.
You will continuously expand your knowledge of the market OpenText addresses, our competitors and related industries as well as gaining an understanding of the industry drivers together with the trends that are impacting our customers driving their businesses and buying decisions. In doing so you will add significant demonstrable value to yourself, your customers and OpenText.
You are great at:
• The CEM Account Executive role is focused firmly on capturing profitable license revenue. Identifying, developing and maintaining long-term constructive and effective client relationships.
• Successfully operate and interact at all levels within OpenText and within those of our customers’ organization in the manner befitting of an executive.
• Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets within the defined accounts, vertical or territory assigned to you, to ensure Open Text captures market share and profit goals.
• Produce and maintain regular, timely and accurate sales forecast reports whilst managing pipeline and an effective and focused business plan for each named account utilizing ‘Impact’.
• Harness and develop a clear account strategy and introduce, together with the marketing team, clear promotional initiatives.
• Identifying opportunities through analysis of Open Text’s current client base as well as potential new business and market drivers.
• Gain and be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of your region/territory/allocated industry vertical.
• Review complex customer requirements and feasibility of intended applications, required software and adequacy of implementation plans for the customer’s needs.
What it takes:
• The Account Executive must have a proven success record in developing and managing customer relationships together with driving outstanding sales results in the ANZ market.
• The Account Executive must be proven within strategic sales at the executive level.
• The Account Executive must have a minimum of five (5) years successful sales across CEM Software Solutions or a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in business development across CEM Software Solutions.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.