Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The OpenText Cloud is one of the largest managed clouds in enterprise software in the world supporting over 65,000 customers. Our footprint, growth strategy, core business and large customer base is a rare opportunity to experience exposure to a very large variety of threats, in an environment supporting a wide range of technologies.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst will focus on delivering high value threat intelligence analysis and implementing state-of-the-art threat intelligence collection methods to support the company’s Cyber Security program.
You will identify information that is relevant to OpenText, explain why it is important to OpenText and advise what we should do about it.
You will work with other OpenText teams, within and outside of the Security organisation, to identify, collect and disseminate Threat Intelligence products.
This hands-on role requires technical, analytical and soft skills applied to Cybersecurity threats, threat actors, threat modeling, threat detection, security operations, automation and orchestration of security technologies.
You are great at:
• Understanding how computers, networks and security controls work
• Problem solving, creative thinking, researching, team work
• Understanding risk management
• Producing analytical reports
• Presenting complex topic to a variety of audiences (Technical to C-level) and adapt your communication to the audience
• Learning new concepts, technologies or processes
What it takes:
• Proven analytical and report-writing abilities, problem solving skills
• Proven ability for communicating technically with engineers and strategically with senior executives
• Demonstrable soft skills
• Able to manage competing priorities and work efficiently under pressure
• Experience or a degree or industry-recognized certification in intelligence, computer science or cybersecurity
• Experience with Threat Intelligence concepts, CKC, MITRE ATT&CK, Intelligence sharing platforms and communities
• Technical skills with IT Security components preferred
• Software development experience preferred
• System administration experience preferred
• Network administration experience preferred
• Experience in a large scale, global, IT environment is a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.