Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
OpenText is seeking a Telecom Support Analyst who is highly motivated, experienced and well-organized. Reporting to the Lead Telecom Support Analyst responsibilities will focus on mobile management for EMEA & APAC regions. The position involves interaction with our Telecom vendors, internal customers and other stakeholders and will cover the afternoon shift 1pm-10pm.
You are great at:
• Provisioning and optimization of mobile phone distribution
• Cancellation/Reassignment of numbers
• Updating user profiles (plan changes, roaming add-ons)
• Tracking of returned hardware/stock devices
• Invoice review to ensure accurate billing
• Educating end users on mobile best practices
• Other tasks as required
What it takes:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Creative problem solver with an inclination to continuously learn
• Exceptional communication skills. Ability to appropriately adjust communication style for internal and external audience
• Ability to effectively prioritize work load and tasks to meet established deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and manage competing project/assignments.
• 2 years relevant experience in telecommunications.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.