Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The daily activities will be to provide Lead technical support for customers using OpenText applications for Financial accounts including but not limited to Trading Grid, Managed File Transfer, and Manager Services account. They will also perform proactive daily transaction and application monitoring on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the resource will be responsible for all incidents and problem management to support Financial customers who will exchange business documents over the Internet and point-to-point communication.
You are great at:
• Serve as highest escalation point (SME) within the team, train and mentor new team members, identify, develop, and promote new process
• The Technical Support Lead will provide first and second level support for Opentext applications, including day to day incident management, problem management and request management as applicable
• Responsible for providing technical support to OpenText customers via phone and/or electronic format for various OpenText products, including but not limited to, EDI, HTML
• Display end to end case ownership, from the time the problem is reported until the resolution is delivered to the customer.
• Be the point of contact of the Manila team in the absence of the team’s supervisor and/or manager
What it takes:
• At least 7 years of related experience
• Unix and SQL skills Knowledge Required, candidates with no UNIX and SQL need not apply.
• Experience in supporting technical products or services, network application, different protocols or software required
• Experience working with at least two Data Formats: (EDI, XML, X12, EDIFACT, Flat File) ; experience with Communication Protocol: (Http (AS2), FTPS, SSL, SSH.
• Must be able to work the night shift, shift rotation, Philippine holidays and on call (when necessary)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.