Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Within the Opentext corporate environment, the team lead for IT backup services will be a member of a greater storage/backup services team responsible for the global enterprise backup environment and all facets that make up a typical enterprise backup solution.
You are great at:
• Leading a team responsible for the implementations and operational maintenance and support of various technologies and products as typical of an enterprise global environment.
• Functioning as a technical escalation point for his respective team members.
• Managing various related technologies including but not limited to the following: disk-based backup hardware, tape-based backup hardware, Enterprise backup/recovery software, backup staging arrays, network interconnects, virtualized systems, standalone physical systems and monitoring various automation and orchestration packages;
• Being responsive to direct assignments, monitoring alerts, automated tickets and escalations.
What it takes:
• At least 9 years’ experience.
• At least 3 years’ experience leading relevant teams of any size.
• Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or other related and relevant technology field.
• General networking knowledge as relates to the OSI model, SNMP, Syslog, IP segmentation, VLan designations, NTP, bandwidth throughput and saturation.
• NetBackup suite of products.
• Dell/EMC Data Domain as a backup target.
• Quantum Scalar or Spectra family of tape libraries or similar platforms.
• Storage arrays from NetApp, HP, Dell/EMC and Hitachi. Cisco UCS platform as relates to backup staging and integration.
• Backup automation, scheduling and verification, systems Replication, DR and Business continuity.
• Backup concepts relating to type, iteration and retention as relates to compliance and legal statute.
• Experience with hyperconverged solutions such as Nutanix and resiliency model.
• Candidate should be familiar with ITIL methodology and change management.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.