Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Reporting to the Director of Data Strategy and Governance within the IT Enterprise Business Systems team, the Team Lead, Master Data Operations will oversee a team of Data Specialists who perform day-to-day data maintenance within SAP for Customer, Vendor, Materials and Finance master data. This is a hands-on leadership role where you will perform some data maintenance while leading a team who is doing the same. You will ensure that your team follows all data policies and standards to achieve optimal data quality, validating the quality of their work and providing training and guidance. You will also liaise with the business to build out data governance, understand their requests and to provide training and support.
You are great at:
• Ensuring data accuracy, integrity, and completeness.
• Providing leadership, guidance and oversight, as well as developing skills in your team members to help them reach their potential and continually grow.
• Building relationships with cross-functional colleagues to develop knowledge and awareness as a way of improving data quality and team relations.
• Deploying change management techniques to smoothly introduce change into your operational team and within the broader business.
• Following policies and procedures to ensure the highest data quality, understanding the impact that data quality has on cross-functional business units.
• Thinking through requests and asking any questions to ensure a complete understanding before actioning and responding.
• Identifying, reporting and resolving data quality issues through root cause analysis.
• Clearly communicating in written and verbal communications.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical, business or digital areas, or equivalent combination of education and business-related work experience.
• 8+ years of total work experience in master data management, and/or within the Orders to Cash (O2C) or Procure to Pay (P2P) business functions with an understanding of how master data affects those business functions.
• 3+ years of experience working in SAP or a similar ERP for maintaining master data.
• 1+ years of experience in a people leadership position.
• Experience using Excel to perform data operations, e.g. working with data types, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
• Knowledge or experience using any one of SalesForce, ITSM, Assure, Siebel, Changepoint, OpenAir, or cloud biller systems is an asset.
• Group training, public speaking and/or presentation skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.