Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Within the Opentext corporate environment, the systems administrator will be a member of a greater compute services team responsible for the global enterprise compute environment and all facets that make up a typical virtualized compute enterprise environment.
You are great at:
• The systems administrator will be responsible for implementations and operational maintenance and support of various technologies and products as typical of an enterprise global environment; these technologies include but not limited to the following: virtualization hardware, virtualization software, blade chassis/servers, standalone servers, OBM systems, network interconnects, cloud computing, converged and hyperconverged systems, monitoring and various automation and orchestration packages
• The systems administrator is expected to be responsive to direct assignments, monitoring alerts, automated tickets and escalations.
What it takes:
• Candidate must have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or other related and relevant technology field.
• Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience.
• General networking knowledge as relates to the OSI model, SNMP, Syslog, IP segmentation, VLan designations, DHCP, NTP.
• Cisco UCS family of products and associated FI switching infrastructure.
• Brocade FC family of products.
• HP, Dell, Sun and other server platforms.
• VMWare suite of products such as vSphere, vCenter, vRealize Automation/Operations, NSX, vSAN and SRM.
• P-to-V server migrations.
• Windows, Unix (ie: RH, Solaris, SUSE, Ubuntu) administration and virtualization.
• Scripting and use of PowerCLI, Powershell and Orchastrator.
• Systems DR and Business continuity.
• Experience with hyperconverged solutions such as Nutanix.
• Familiarity with ITIL methodology and change management.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.