Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The System Integrator’s role is to deploy, implement, test, debug and provide support map and Trading Partner integrations into the OpenText Global Platform for Managed Services’ clients. This includes researching, documenting, developing and modifying PERL or UNIX shell scripts throughout the product lifecycle. The Integrator will also provide input and feedback to other teams in a timely and accurate fashion where required.
You are great at:
• Deliver day to day implementation requests of Trading Partner and map configurations into the OpenText Managed Services systems.
• Develop, test, debug and support PERL/UNIX shell scripts used in integrating maps and/or Trading Partners into the Managed Services solutions.
• Coach teammates on PERL/UNIX scripting best practices and technical efficiencies.
• Provides 3rd level support to Managed Services map and Trading Partner/Client integration issues.
What it takes:
• Strong analytical skills in debugging complex application configurations and application process flows.
• Strong PERL programming skills. Minimum 2 year experience in a POSIX setting.
• Strong Linux/Unix scripting skills. Minimum 2 year experience.
• Experience with IP communication protocols like FTP, FTP/s, SSH (SCP, SFTP), HTTPS.
• Knowledge about encryption/decryption protocols is a plus.
• Confident in collaborating with English speaking foreign client personnel to gather requirements, report status of project activities and resolve issues
• Behavior Characteristics: Strong attention to detail and process, collaborative and adaptable
• Experience with implementation of Enterprise level application configurations via Change Management protocols.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.