Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Senior Digital Certificates Specialist will provide technical support for OPENTEXT's customers, non-paying Trading partners, Implementations agents, other CS reps, Ops, and Engineering.
You are great at:
• Able to take escalations from customers, TPs, other CS agents, Professional Services teams, Operations, and Engineering people in order to monitor and schedule digital certificate renewals
• Track and ensure on-time renewal of certificates and keys issued by OPENTEXT and/or customers across 50+ systems on 7+ major service platforms
• Verify Certificate was Successfully uploaded and exchanged (test in both directions) where allowed, Handback to initiator if not possible
• Maintenance of the Certificate Management Information with appropriate safeguards of certificate security
What it takes:
• Intensive exposure to global technical support, troubleshooting through phone, remote desktop and email ticketing.
• Knowledgeable on certificate authority standards is preferred.
• Must have solid background with Internet Security, Web security, digital certificates, SSL, TLS and HTTPS protocols.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.