Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
You will be part of a global Corporate IT Operations team, working in the APAC/EMEA time shift. This position has the responsibility of reviewing, planning and evaluating systems and custom deployments to the organization’s global production infrastructure. This level III position within the department has the added responsibility of being a subject matter expert in multiple platforms/systems that are administered. The position requires detailed technical knowledge of specific systems and network elements and ability to troubleshoot those elements completely.
You are great at:
• Working with other departments and outside vendors to design and implement any production change required with the smallest impact possible
• Managing maintenance schedules for given systems
• Providing 24/7 ‘tier3’ on-call support of specific production system section as required
• Responsible for deploying production servers
• Managing support tickets to meet given metrics
• Developing and maintaining production server documentation
• Preparing and delivering workshops to provide training to your peers
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of work experience
• 3+ years experience as a Senior Administrator in a medium to large scale environment
• Expert knowledge in administration of Windows Server OS and Windows Infrastructure services incl. DNS, DHCP, File server
• Expert knowledge in administration of Patch Management System SCCM
• Expert knowledge in administration of Microsoft Active Directory Services, ADFS and Azure Active Directory
• Expert knowledge in administration of Office 365 specifically Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Teams and Yammer.
• Proficient in PowerShell scripting
• Strong verbal and written skills in English
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong team player, working in a globally dispersed team
• Ability to effectively prioritize work load and tasks to effectively meet established deadlines
• Ability to creatively resolve problems and/or design new solutions to known flaws in design, and describe these in a detailed and clear report to management
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.