Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
OpenText is seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, technically experienced and well organized Analyst for IT Compliance (ITC) with the ability to understand various compliance requirements, effectively interpret and communicate the requirements to internal teams, and lead efforts to produce actionable plans to meet the compliance requirements. ITC Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently focused on, but not limited to SOC1, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOX. In this role, you will be involved in managing and sustaining the various compliance programs by working collaboratively with internal teams, SMEs, external customers, vendors, auditors and other stakeholders.
You are great at:
• Coordinates delivery of audit milestones, ensures audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.Assists in the identification of business process improvements and partners with technology and business stakeholders to identify alternative approaches to compliance readiness and testing.
• Collaborates cross-functionally with technology and business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness.Facilitates periodic compliance artifact collection to support compliance readiness and monitoring activities.
• Participates in gap assessment, compliance readiness, and compliance monitoring activities.
• Interfaces with internal or external auditors for periodic audit activities
• Collaborates, with technology and business stakeholders along with other Compliance team members to track and facilitate remediation, and execution ofcorrective action plans.
• Participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Assists in the collection of information to support reportable metrics and dashboards
• Contribute to optimization of compliance readiness activities and audit execution
• Provides input into industry best practices for managing compliance in today’s landscape.
What it takes:
• Experience with at least one of the following compliance programs – PCI, ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOX
• Experience with control assessments and coordination of audit activities.
• Familiar with Information Security principles, knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration),
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related vocations.
• 2-3 years’ experience in IT with a minimum of 1 year specific experience in Information Security, Compliance, Audit or Risk Management.
• Experience with auditing in a cloud-based environment a plus.
• Experience with GRC tools is a plus.
• Big four audit firm experience a plus.
• Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor) a plus.
• Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment
• Self-starter, quick-learner, and pro-active problem-solving skills.
• Effective organization, follow-up and time management skills.
• Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment.
• Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with technology and business stakeholders
• Strong personal characteristics as demonstrated by the following: achievement-oriented, self-controlled, self-confident, flexible, approachable, and dedicated.