Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The Project Manager plans, executes, monitors and controls the mapping component of a solutions implementation project across the different areas of analysis, development, quality assurance and map integration.
You are great at:
• Serve as the SPOC for the SI project in the Manila Solution Center.
• Thoroughly review the PM Handoff Materials from the Solutions Definition team, particularly the SOW and Effort Estimator
• Attend the project kick-off meeting and regular project status meetings with the Onshore team.
• Define the project tasks, estimates the effort and resource requirements and lay out the detailed project workplan for analysis, development, QA and map integration.
• Work with the Practice / People Managers on fulfilling the Analysis, Development and QA resource requirements of the project.
• Identify risks and dependencies all throughout the duration of the project and work with the Onshore Project Manager, Practice / People Managers and / or the Mapping CoE on risk mitigation. Ensures that risks are effectively managed and communicated.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely completion and closure of the OpenAir Business Grid Action Items for the project.
• Ensure that the project deliverables are completed on time, with good quality and within budget, and that the overall project time line is met.
• Closely monitor the progress of all project deliverables against the plan and immediately address and communicate any deviations from the plan.
• Analyze project metrics and implement the appropriate corrective actions for KPIs that deviate from the plan.
• Manage changes in scope / requirements and project resources and communicates the impact and any associated risks / issues and risk mitigation/ issue resolution steps to the Onshore Project Manager.
• Review and approve the project team members’ timesheets in a timely manner.
• Leads and facilitates the local project team meetings.
• Ensures the project team's compliance with standard processes.
• Reports the project status, risks and issues and the corresponding plans for mitigation and resolution to the Onshore Project Manager, the Global Mapping Director and other stakeholders. Uses the standard project status report format but may tailor it for the specific needs of the project or the Onshore PM.
• Resolves issues and conflicts within the project. Escalates any issues or conflicts that cannot be resolved at the Mapping PM level and present options or recommendations.
• Collaborates with the Practice / People Managers to ensure correct project staffing is maintained and resources are operating and delivering effectively as a project team.
• Spearheads project reviews, root cause analysis sessions and defect prevention meetings.
• Provides the Practice / Pople Managers with input on the team members' performance.
• Work with the Practice / People Managers to make sure that the team members’ vacation leave plans are in accordance with the project schedule.
• Handles more critical and complex and bigger scale projects than the Associate Project Manager.
What it takes:
• 3-5 years of experience in any of the following: IT Project Management, Release Management, Change Management, Process Management
• PMP Certification is an advantage but not required
• 5+ years of Solutions/Applications delivery experience
• Extensive Customer/Client Facing experience
• Dynamic Problem Solver with customer focus
• Ability to motivate and lead the team to meet tight project timelines
• Extensive experience in Risk Management and Communications Management
• Detail-oriented but also keeps tabs on the big picture
• Must have very strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others, and be able to manage conflicts or complex relationships
• MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON MID SHIFT OR EARLY US SHIFT
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.