Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The IT Technical Support Representative provides first-line support to OpenText employees ensuring delivery of consistent quality customer service across the organization. You will assist users, including a large number of home office and remote employees, with the efficient and effective use of desktop applications and systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your experience in a customer focused environment and will suit someone with a genuine passion for technology and solving problems.
You are great at:
• Helping Desk support at the 1st & 2nd levels of the problem resolution process
• Receiving employee questions via phone, instant messaging, email and ticketing system.
• Responding to employee questions regarding technology (computers, printers, copy machines, audio/visual equipment, mobile devices)
• Ensuring hotline calls are answered or voicemails responded to.
• Assisting with the continuous improvement of support methods for remote employees in order to uphold high levels of customer service across the organization
• Ensuring that end-users are notified of new techniques, time-saving tools, and other tips/info
• Supporting of Active Directory as well as setup & administration of user accounts for all internal services (email, VPN, intranet sites)
• Recording incident reports of significant and recurring problems in order to track the corrective action process
• Procurement, setup & configuration, and disposal of equipment for employees as needed
What it takes:
• Demonstrable customer service/IT experience
• Proven skills supporting a highly distributed and mobile customer environment
• Technical competence in MS Office and Windows 10 products
• Experience with Active Directory and Outlook
• Experience supporting iPhones and other handheld devices
• Capable of handling a challenging, real-time environment
• Excellent communications, interpersonal, and team-building skills
• Diploma/degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent in experience.
• ITIL training and related experience are good to have
• Microsoft certifications are definite assets
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.