Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The role of a Service Delivery Manager is to manage the end-to-end delivery in Manila. This includes collaborating with cross-functional teams to make sure client requests are delivered on a timely manner and issues are resolved accordingly.
You are great at:
• You will work with the Mapping & Integration teams to make sure MAC (Move/Add/Change) work requests are delivered within the target SLA. And you will coordinate with the Delivery Managers, customers and/or delivery teams to negotiate for delivery dates if initial target cannot be met.
• You will monitor customer tickets and help Delivery Managers drive ticket to closure by working with the Production Support teams and the customer. The production support team will remain as the owner of the tickets.
• You will coordinate with cross –functional teams on bringing up quality and process issues and work with them to come up with recommended changes.
• You will coordinate with clients and with internal teams to make sure that environment changes are done as per plan and schedule.
• You will manage and implement the process from quotation of work down to billing .
• You will look for possible opportunities to get new MAC work or other requests that can help increase revenue.
What it takes:
• A graduate of any four year course, preferably with Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
• Min. requirement: 4-6 year experience in Customer Relationship Management
• Has previous experience in account ownership
• Can take ownership of an account and be accountable for the over-all performance for the project
• Willing to work either ASPAC, EMEA or US hours, depending on the requirement
• Experience in handling small delivery projects; Preferably with EDI/B2B/E-commerce experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.