Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The role of the Delivery Manager is to serve a as a customer advocate in Manila. This includes collaborating with cross-functional teams to make sure client requests are delivered on a timely manner and issues are resolved accordingly.
You are great at:
• Coordinate with cross –functional teams on bringing up quality and process issues and work with them to come up with recommended changes or improvement plans
• Coordinate with the customers and delivery teams to negotiate for delivery dates if initial target cannot be met
• Monitor high severity customer tickets and help drive them to closure by working with the Production Support teams and the customer
• Attends client meetings, when required, to give status updates on the requests and issues.
• Coordinates with clients and with internal teams to make sure that environment changes are done as per plan and schedule
• Coordinate with clients for any planned or unplanned changes on the OpenText environment
• Manage and implement the process from quotation of work down to billing
• Looks for possible opportunities to get new MAC work or other requests that can help increase revenue
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: A graduate of any four year course, preferably with Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• Min. requirement: at least 6 years experience in Customer Relationship Management
• Has previous experience in account ownership
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Can take ownership of an account and be accountable for the over-all performance for the project
• Willing to work either ASPAC, EMEA or US hours, depending on the requirement
• Experience in handling small –mid size delivery projects; Preferably with EDI/B2B/E-commerce experience
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.