Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Within the Opentext corporate environment, the senior contact center specialist will be a member of a greater video and voice services team responsible for the global enterprise video, voice, and contact center environment.
You are great at:
The senior contact center specialist will be responsible for implementations and operational maintenance and support of various technologies and products as typical of an enterprise global environment; these technologies include but not limited to the following:
• Cisco UCCE 11.5 or greater
• Cisco UCCX 11.5 or greater
• Cisco UCM and Unity Connection 11.5 or greater
• Contact Center Reporting
• Voice gateways SIP and PRI
• Call Flow and System Documentation
• SIP and PRI voice services
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Bulk administration, CDR, WFO tools
The senior contact center specialist is expected to be responsive to direct assignments, monitoring alerts, automated tickets and escalations.
What it takes:
• Completed a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Candidate must possess working knowledge of the following items
o General networking knowledge as relates to CTI and Enterprise telecom concepts
o Cisco UCCE 11.5 or greater scripting and administration. Cisco CUCM / Unity Connections 11.5 or greater. Cisco UCCX 11.5 or greater.
o Contact Center Call flow design.
o Cisco UCS platform as relates to UC VMs.
o SIP and PRI voice services and related voice gateway configuration.
• Maintain outstanding customer satisfaction, with the professional communications and soft skills necessary to defuse difficult customer situations and work to problem resolution.
• Accurately diagnose problem severity levels and prioritize call loads appropriately.
• Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools, and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols.
• Generate accurate, high quality trouble ticket, incident documentation, and knowledgebase updates, as well as other customer and problem documentation as required.
• Should be familiar with ITIL methodology and change management.
• Should be able to demonstrate organizational and attention to detail skills.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.