Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The OpenText Covisint customer support team is searching for a motivated, analytical, customer-centric individual committed to providing exceptional customer support in a complex environment. The right candidate will have a blend of customer support, technical support and troubleshooting skills. You’ll be supporting the Covisint solutions, primarily the automotive exchange.
You are great at:
• Listening- You listen for clues to determine what customer needs, even if the customer can’t articulate their needs succinctly.
• Talking- You like people and you love helping customers.
• Troubleshooting- you methodically ask the right questions to pare down possible problems and find the right actions to resolve the issue.
• Multitasking- you can prioritize and swivel between tasks to manage high priority requests quickly.
• Learning – you are inquisitive and motivated to learn not just basics, but why and how the solutions work, so you can transmute that knowledge into solutions for the customer.
• Collaboration – you love to share what you know and learn from your team mates. You will reach out to form bonds with your team, whether they are sitting next to you or halfway around the world.
• Using good judgement- you use good judgement to apply product knowledge, process knowledge and policy. You can recognize what is important, why it’s critical, and when to escalate priority problems.
• Making customers happy – you take satisfaction in developing rapport and resolving issues. You want to be more than just a voice answering a phone, you want to be the face of a business, and you want every customer interaction to create value for your company.
What it takes:
• Must have excellent spoken and written English and Spanish skills. Non-Spanish speakers need not apply.
• Experience working in a customer support environment
• Experience with the basic tenants of supporting web-based applications
• Passion for customer satisfaction
• A quick and motivated learner
• Ability to use product knowledge to find solutions to customer problems without a script or knowledge article
• Willing to work on shifting and rotating schedule including weekends and holidays.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.