Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The Senior Cloud Support Specialist’s role is to represent the Financial Services organization on client facing activities and to provide coordination of customer efforts related to the STP Platform, engage with existing clients to ensure OpenText is meeting their technology needs and service requirements, and oversee client on-boarding activities and testing certifications.
You are great at:
• Providing second level technical support to OpenText STP clients via phone and/or email for various application issues.
• Investigating and resolving customer reported problems ranging from simple to complex issues on functionality, usage and troubleshooting of OpenText STP platform within the established guidelines.
• Effectively communicating technical solutions and updates to users of the OpenText STP platform.
• Monitoring application, failure alerts and all connections to ensure all transactions are received and delivered on time.
• Overseeing the on-boarding of new clients through an infrastructure of both internal and external contacts
• Acting as the single point of contact for all STP-related questions arising from customers and OpenText employees outside STP organization.
• Implementing functional testing prior to production release guided by the statement of work and user experience.
• Delivering enhancement training for both internal and external teams.
• Coordinating directly with clients and vendors for client testing and support.
What it takes:
• At least 5 years of working experience as an IT professional in a technology organization.
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate complex issues and make sound commitments that can be met within organizational and operational capabilities.
• Must have very strong interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to partner with others and manage complex relationships
• Experience with trade and post-trade process for equity, fixed income and ETFs and fund orders.
• Working knowledge in FIX and Swift 15022 and 20022 standards is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
• Maintains a sense of urgency with the capability to prioritize/multi-task
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
• Willing to work on a shifting schedule
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.