Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Working in the Global Information Security team, the Security Analyst will be expected to understand a wide array of IT security controls, processes and concepts. The Security Analyst will be required to apply risk review concepts to pre-sales and post-sales requests. These requests will cover security reviews of RFPs, security assessments, cloud and software contracts, and security related contract addendums for the Open Text commercial platforms, software, and professional services sold to Open Text customers.
This is a hands-on role that will require detailed knowledge of security concepts, risk models, security controls, security audits, and other common IT security domain concepts.
You are great at:
• Leading efforts on behalf of the Global Information Security (GIS) team to service and support risk management initiatives
• Conducting security reviews, risk analysis, and controls reviews in adherence to security policy.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
• 5+ years in contracting, product management, security engineering, security compliance or risk and governance
• Familiar with commonly used information security concepts, best practices and standard procedures
• Capable of working under pressure in a continually changing environment
• Is resourceful in knowing how to research problems and find information or documentation on related topics
• Must be able to evaluate and apply concepts of risk management and prioritization models for security related risk items
• Must be able to apply concepts of security policies and controls to contract documents, RFPs, and security assessment documents
• Strong knowledge of Open Text Commercial products and solutions is desired (knowledge of Enterprise Cloud products is a plus)
• Knowledge of Open Text sales cycle process a plus
• Strong inter-personal skills are required to work across multiple internal teams and to handle customer interface meetings on security related topics.
• Audit framework knowledge for ISO27001, PCI, SOC1 & SCO2 desired
• Good analytic, troubleshooting and problem solving
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work alone with minimal supervision effectively and efficiently
• Understanding of security controls, and risk management frameworks and models is a must.
• Ability to participate in key proactive security programs.
• CISA, CISM, CISSP or ISSMP certifications preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.