Function: Sales Operations
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
You're reporting into the Strategic Sales Group within a specific unit of OpenText. You will be responsible in conducting deep and relevant research on strategic accounts to support OpenText Account Executives, to help them identify potential opportunities, and interest. This position requires identification, tracking, and reporting on potential prospects.
You are great at:
• You will work on selected strategic accounts identified as having major revenue development potential via improved information and process management.
• You will research on company overview, products, services, key markets, locations, recent company impacting events such as M&A activity and financials (if public).
• You will reserach on bios of current senior management team especially CIO, CTO and Supply chain to include their office locations, backgrounds, contact info, as much as possible about their current strategy as individuals, as a management team and as a company.
• You will asssist in completion of sales methodologies tools such as organization charts, company background, etc.
• You will leverage on internal and publicly available resources such as SalesForce, Discoverorg.com, annual shareholder reports, analyst reports, and press releases.
What it takes:
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Strong presentation and explanation skills.
• Experience with Salesforce data platform preferred.
• Strong literacy in core Microsoft Office products Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Open to work predominantly on night shift.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.