Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Customer Management at Open Text, you are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are great at:
• Developing and maintaining post-sales relationships with named customer accounts critical to the company in terms of recurring base revenue and future growth.
• Managing, servicing and up-selling to customer key accounts
• Operating under minimal supervision with latitude for independent judgment
• Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Management
• Performing Sales activities for assigned strategic accounts to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
• Up-selling products/services over the phone
• Handling customer escalations
• Accomplishing forecasts on assigned accounts
• Providing accurate business reports in a timely manner.
• Remaining knowledgeable of the company’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts
• Maintaining regular contact with customers as required
What it takes:
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree
• At least 3 years Outbound/Inbound Sales Experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Highly Organized, Process-Oriented, with good attention to detail and follow-up
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Willing to work on night shift
• Experience in handling escalations
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.