Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
OpenText is searching for a Product Support Specialist. The daily activities will be to provide technical support for customers using OpenText applications, assists with new client on boarding to the platform, and client testing support. They will also perform proactive daily transaction and application monitoring on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the resource will be responsible for all incidents and problem management to support customers who will exchange business documents over the Internet and point-to-point communication protocols.
You are great at:
• The Product Support Specialist will provide first to second level support for OpenText clients, including day to day incident management, problem management and request management as applicable.
• Respond immediately to all customer mainly through emails, less frequent phone calls.
• Responds to alerts generated for any point of failure within the client solution.
• Monitors all links to ensure all transactions from the customers are received and delivered on time.
• Resolves or engages others to resolve all incidents within SLA.
• Ability to diagnose and solve customer reported problems ranging from simple to complex issues on functionality, usage and troubleshooting of OpenText Fax2Mail/Message products within the established guidelines.
What it takes:
• Must have experience working in a global support environment.
• Working experience with various operating system, Windows but mostly focusing with Unix/Linux.
• Networking Skills: network security, firewall, port settings, domain controllers
• Server Administration Skills: email servers, fax server, Windows server
• Database Skills: Active Directory, SQL
- This role will be working in shift rotations, weekends, Philippine holidays and on call (when necessary)
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.