Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Mandarin Speaking Billing Coordinator is focused on efficiently providing 1st tier billing customer support and effective resolution through investigation and analysis of customer's concerns or issues. Working and collaborating closely with the Order-to-Cash teams as well as with variety of other internal departments to ensure customer’s concerns are provided accurate and complete resolution in timely manner.
You are great at:
• Provide direct support to Billing teams on administering customer data information in many facets of order cycle, as well as aiding other Order-to-Cash teams.
• Responsible for accurate recording or documenting of customer’s concerns through ticketing system.
• Ensure customers’ concern(s) are attended on time and given appropriate resolution.
• Effectively managed the functional queues and ensure to clear out tickets within the team SLA.
• Responsible for on time submission of customer invoices in the customer website or online portals.
• Responsible to complete assignments to support the business, as required.
What it takes:
• College /University with Accounting or Finance preferred
• Excellent customer service experience skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; multi-lingual skills an asset.
• At least 2 years of related working experience in Billing and Customer Support
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Good time management, organizational and work prioritization skills.
• Good attention to details and analytical abilities.
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and good working knowledge in SAP, 3rd party biller systems.
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment; must be a team player.
• Reliable, punctual and ability to work in flexible schedule
• Ability to work on fast paced environment and perform multitask.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.