Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Manager for Technical Business Analysis is responsible for managing / overseeing the Technical Business Analysis team. The role ensures timely delivery of services, within budget and with high quality. The role entails planning, organizing, and leading continuous improvement initiatives required for the efficient and effective operations of the team.
You are great at:
• Establishes strategic goals; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectation; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes resource management by forecasting demand and capacity; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and organization standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending improvements.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans tracked using Balance Scorecard in a monthly basis.
Actively work with the Practice Lead in formulating action and improvement plans.
What it takes:
• Educational Requirement: Computer Science or Information Technology degree and equivalent
• At least of 5 years’ experience as Project/Technical/Operations Manager
• Strong background and work experience in Supply Chain and Electronic Data Interchange standards
• Solid interpersonal skills and collaborative management style
• Strong troubleshooting and investigative skills
• Ability to plan, execute, monitor and control project activities
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
• Open to afternoon or night shift work schedule
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.