Function: Sales Operations
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
Manager role will include managing a team of people to support Business Network business unit and wider corporate Revenue Operations group, as well be an active team member on activities. Providing supporting functions to allow sales and professional services to focus on the Customer.
Functions include providing global timely KPI and analytic reporting, metric data management, streamline processes, satisfying auditor requests, and contract management. Work with business unit management to enhance and modify supporting activities as the business changes and grows. Help promote an effective team environment, through mentoring and sharing professional and technical knowledge with team members.
You are great at:
• Pulling disparate data together for management reporting, highlighting trends and discrepancies
• Contacting people more senior then yourself to collect and complete outstanding reporting information
• Microsoft Excel, including Excel Functions and Excel Macros
• Preparing recurring accurate reporting for senior management
• Assist in hiring, ramping, and managing a team to high performance
• Developing appropriate processes and standards for quality metric data
• Proactively strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
• Managing process and tool capabilities for global sales and professional services teams
• Managing team workload across multiple requests
What it takes:
• Expert with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or related field
• 5 to 10 years’ experience as a manager or leader in an operations role
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written skills
• Must be a fast learner and have a consultative approach with peer interactions
• Experience with data analytic modeling, reporting tools is a plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.